KRM is gradually trying to incorporate cameras in some areas:
We are only recording video images of public areas. Below is the a list areas currently being recorded (updated 02/27/2020) :
- Clubhouse board meeting room
- Storage area F building
We have been advised to provide our retention and access policy of any video recordings we take.
- All video recordings are motion activated.
- No audio will be recorded.
- Videos are in loop recording mode. Videos will be overwritten when storage fills up. Estimated time to overwrite is 3 days (HD) to 8 days (SD) of continuous recording.
- Access to videos are only available to law enforcement with a valid police report. Board members will provide the storage media directly to the officer in charge in the case of incidents.
- There will be no active monitoring of footage.
If there are any concerns. Please contact the board at KRM-BOD@googlegroups.com