- IF water leak seems to coming from ceiling, contact your upstairs neighbors to turn off the water.
- IF water leak is on your unit, turn off valves under kitchen sink, bathroom sink, and valve above water heater.
- Check your washer and dryer and ensure the drainage hose is properly inserted to the draining pipe in the wall.
- IF water leak continues, building water will need to be shut off, SUHRCO will need to call Woodinville Water to send someone out.
- Contact SUHRCO via email first, then try calling them. Suhrco WILL need to contact Woodinville Water for building water turn off (Brandy – firstname.lastname@example.org). Suhrco prioritize emails over calls.
Please CC the board that email as well – KRM-BOD@googlegroups.com
IF water leak occurs after hours, call (425) 455 0900 press 1 and then 3.
- Contact your insurance company to start a claim. Water mitigation (drying) can only start when insurance company is involved.
- If there is no response from any party, email the board for help. As last resort, they have an emergency tool to turn off building water.
- IF it is a small fire, use a CO2 fire extinguisher / fire blanket.
- IF it is a large fire, get away from immediate danger and Dial 911.
- Pull the fire alarm located at the bottom of the stairs. (If it does not work, notify your neighbors by knocking on their doors as loud as you can.
- Get to a safe place and wait for directions from the fire fighters.
- Notify board and SHURCO via email as well.
Hot water tank – Replace according to manufacturer recommendations. Usually 8 to 10 years.
Change old Angle-stops – (Under kitchen and bathroom sink) Replace with “1/4” turn valves. (WHY?)
Chimney – Need cleaning every 2 years.